Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We Love Media!

In the past couple days, we have been on KTIS and WCCO..and the word is getting out! I can tell, because I've been getting SOO many calls and emails! It's so wonderful. The unfortunate part about getting the word out is that most of the contacts I'm receiving are from people in NEED of diapers.
We need your help! Please contact us if you are able to get a collection started at your place of employment, church, school, or other gathering of people! The need is HUGE!

I also got a call yesterday from Twin Cities Live! They're going to publicize our next dropoff to Cornerstone in Bloomington on Tuesday! Keep your eyes open for it! :-)

Feeling a bit overwhelmed today with the massive quantities needed!
Thank you to all of you who are stepping up to help! I don't mean to minimize your contributions! They're amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment